Urban Star Organics: Pair of Sabo Wood Double Flared Tiger Skull Eyelets - PWS92
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- DELICATE, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Intended for completely healed piercings. Not intended for stretching.
- Not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane (other than labret styles).
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For colored glass and non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry in which each item is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- O-rings may not be included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
- Keep all your organic jewelry beautiful and in tip-top shape with JOJOBA OIL.
HORN AND BONE JEWELRY IS ETHICALLY SOURCED
Horn and bone jewelry is a byproduct of water buffalo, which is a major food source in Indonesia. This means that animals are never killed to create jewelry! Materials are recycled which would otherwise go to waste to make all of the lovely horn and bone jewelry.
- This pair of Urban Star Organics Tiger Skull Eyelets are as detailed in 0g as they are in 1 inch!
- These eyelets are hand carved from Sabo Wood by the talented artisans at Urban Star.
- Sabo wood is a rich reddish-brown color that will darken with wear.
- Tiger Skull Eyelets are part of Urban Star's Anatomy Collection.
- These eyelets have a wearable length between flares of about 5/16".
|Description||Urban Star Organics makes professional grade body piercing jewelry. This sabo jewelry is great for so many uses! This eyelet is versatile. Available sizes are 0g through 1". You can get this in: brown. May we suggest wearing this in: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix piercings?|
|Brand||Urban Star Organics|
|Jewelry Type||Eyelets & Flesh Tunnels|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||animal, cat, gauged, hand carved, natural, skull, Urban Star, Urban Star Body Jewelry, Urban Star Jewelry, Urban Star Organics, Urbanstar, ear, eyelet, gauges, plugs, spool, tube plug, tunnel, wood, wooden, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR EYELETS
The wearable area of eyelets and flesh tunnels is the distance between the flares or flare and the o-ring. The gauge is the diameter.