Oracle: Pair of Mint Opalite Single Flared Cabochon Front Plugs
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- DELICATE, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Intended for completely healed piercings. Not intended for stretching.
- Not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane (other than labret styles).
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. Stone body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry in which each item is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- O-rings may not be included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
- Hand carved from Mint Opalite with a cabochon front flare.
- All gauges are grooved for the included clear o-rings.
- The o-ring groove is thin and smooth for minimal interference with your piercing.
- All gauges have a 5/16" wearable length between the front flare and the o-ring.
- All gauges have an overall length from end to end of about 1/2".
- Front flare on 10g, 8g, and 6g is about 6-7mm.
- Front flare on 4g is about 8mm.
- Front flare on 2g is about 9.5mm.
- Front flare on 0g is about 11mm.
- Front flare on 00g is about 12.5mm.
- Front flare on 7/16" is about 14mm.
- Front flare on 1/2" is about 16mm.
|Description||Oracle makes only bio-compatible body piercing jewelry. Many people prefer the look of mint opalite. Another great plug from Steel Navel. This jewelry comes in these sizes: 10g through 1/2". Choose from these colors: white. Can be worn in these piercings and more: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||Oracle, Oracle Body Jewelry, Oracle Jewelry, Oracle Organic, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, gem stone, gemstone, stone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.