Oracle: Pair of Brass Boy Robot Ear Weights
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- O-rings not included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. However, you can expect that you will receive a well matched pair of items.
- Each individual piece within the pair is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth. Do not use anything abrasive.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Jewelry is not intended for stretching.
The wearable area is a 2g, but we recommend being at least 7/16" to wear this. The widest point needed to get through the ear is 5/8" wide and about 5mm thick.
|Description||Oracle makes professional grade body piercing jewelry. Many people prefer the look of brass. This weight is awesome. We have 7/16" and up sizes. Check out these colors: yellow! A few of the piercings this works great in are: ear lobe.|
|Keywords||Oracle, Oracle Body Jewelry, Oracle Jewelry, Oracle Organic, weight, brass, metal, ear lobe, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR WEIGHTS
Like all jewelry, weights have a gauge; however, it works a little differently. The gauge of your stretched lobe or the inside diameter of an eyelet, you wish to hang the weight from, must be as large or larger than the stated gauge.