Omerica Organic: Pair of Double Flared Chechen Anchor Plugs
Confused about the millimeters because you're used to inches?
The length is for the wearable area of the plug. For reference:
- 1/4" = 6.35mm
- 5/16" = 7.94mm
- 3/8" = 9.53mm
The overall length of the plug will be the wearable area plus 5mm.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For colored glass and non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- Jewelry is not to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Other than labret styles, jewelry is not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is not intended for stretching.
|Description||Omerica Organic makes only bio-compatible body piercing jewelry. Chechen wood has always been popular material for body jewelry. You'll love this plug. Choose from these sizes 0g through 1-1/2". Open the product to see these colors: brown. May we suggest wearing this in: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix piercings?|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||anchor, logo, nautical, Omerica, Omerica Body Jewelry, Omerica Jewelry, Omerica Organic, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, wood, wooden, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.