LeRoi: 14K Gold THREADLESS Star of David End
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT LEROI THREADLESS JEWELRY
- See below for "How it Works."
- This item is only an end, it does NOT include the post.
- Leroi threadless ends have a 25g pin that fits any threadless 18g post or any gauge universal threadless post.
- Hand polished to perfection.
- For threadless end designs 6mm and larger, we recommend to pre-bend the pin carefully with pliers. Do NOT bend them in the labret as that will put pressure on the joint where the gold meets the steel pin and may cause it to break. See diagram below.
- This 18g THREADLESS star of David end has a 1mm center gem. The overall diameter is 3mm.
- This is an original design from LeRoi!
- Made from 14K yellow, white, or rose gold.
|Description||LeRoi brand body piercing jewelry is the best that you can buy. This 14k gold jewelry is great for so many uses! Threadless jewelry may be just what you need right now. This is a threadless end. Your size choices are 18g. Enjoy this in: black, blue, brown, clear, gold, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white or yellow. Can be worn in these piercings and more: conch, daith, ear, ear lobe, helix, lip & labret, nostril, rook, snug/anti-helix or tragus.|
|Jewelry Type||Threadless Ends|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Brown, Clear, Gold, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow|
|Piercings||Conch, Daith, Ear, Ear Lobe, Helix, Lip & Labret, Nostril, Rook, Snug/Anti-Helix, Tragus|
|Keywords||jewish, High Quality Body Jewelry, Initial, Le Roi, LeRoi, LeRoi Body Jewelry, LeRoi Jewelry, ball end, barbell end, pop-in, press-fit, push pin ends, pushpin, replacement parts, snap-together, threadless end, thredless, top, topper, treadless, 14k gold, implant grade, metal, rose gold, white gold, yellow gold, antitragus, cartilage, chrome crawford, conch piercing, daith piercing, divot, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, labret, lip piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, madona, madonna, marilyn, medusa, mole, monroe, nose piercing, nostril, philtrum, pierced ears, rook piercing, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes, tragus piercing, upret|