My payment didn't go through. Why? What do I do?
There are several reasons why your bank may have declined your payment.
- Incorrect card number
- Incorrect expiration date
- Insufficient available balance on your credit card
- Insufficient funds in your checking account (for debit and check cards)
Card issuers and PayPal may also use certain verifications to protect you against unauthorized use of your card. You will see a message when the payment does not go through due to these fraud protections. Verify the following:
- Your address and zip code (these must match what your bank has on file for you)
- Your security code from the back of your card