Kaos Softwear: Pair of Opalescent Silicone Double Flared Skin Eyelets
HOW DO I CARE FOR SILICONE JEWELRY?
- Wash silicone jewelry with soap and water prior to first use.
- Autoclave jewelry if desired.
- Lubrication of both silicone jewelry and piercing with body-friendly (e.g. vitamin E, jojoba, olive oil, emu oil) prior to insertion or removal is recommended.
- Silicone jewelry should not be used for stretching piercings!
- Silicone jewelry can be worn in cartilage but should not be used for stretching it. If the flares become too tight, they can seal off the piercing.
- Silicone is not compatible with Madacide, chemiclaves, or any other toxic chemical exposure--it may retain minute amounts of the toxin.
- Handling with latex gloves may impart latex into the silicone, possibly permanently. This may cause potential problems for people with latex sensitivity.
|Description||Kaos Softwear makes professional grade body piercing jewelry. Silicone is a favorite of many fans of body jewelry. Eyelets are so practical. We have this in 6g through 2-3/4". Check out these colors: blue, green, pink, purple, red or white! If you have any of these piercings this could be just what you're looking for: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Jewelry Type||Eyelets & Flesh Tunnels|
|Colors||Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, White|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||double flared, earskin, opalescent, skin eyelet, thin wall, chaos, kao, Kaos, Kaos Body Jewelry, Kaos Jewelry, Kaos Software, Kaos Softwear, khaos, koas, laos, soft ware, soft wear, software, ear, eyelet, gauges, plugs, spool, tube plug, tunnel, silicon, silicone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR EYELETS
The wearable area of eyelets and flesh tunnels is the distance between the flares or flare and the o-ring. The gauge is the diameter.
You may also be interested in
Kaos Softwear: Pair of Silicone Double Flared Hydra EyeletsAs low as $15.95
Kaos Softwear: Pair of Metallic Silicone Double Flared Hydra EyeletsAs low as $15.95