Kaos Softwear: DISCONTINUED: Pair of Silicone Double Flared Skin Eyelets
You Save 55% ($1.62)
HOW DO I CARE FOR SILICONE JEWELRY?
- Wash silicone jewelry with soap and water prior to first use.
- Autoclave jewelry if desired.
- Lubrication of both silicone jewelry and piercing with body-friendly (e.g. vitamin E, jojoba, olive oil, emu oil) prior to insertion or removal is recommended.
- Silicone jewelry should not be used for stretching piercings!
- Silicone jewelry can be worn in cartilage but should not be used for stretching it. If the flares become too tight, they can seal off the piercing.
- Silicone is not compatible with Madacide, chemiclaves, or any other toxic chemical exposure--it may retain minute amounts of the toxin.
- Handling with latex gloves may impart latex into the silicone, possibly permanently. This may cause potential problems for people with latex sensitivity.
These are a limited stock. Most of the items we will not be made by Kaos again. We will make for sale anything that we can get from Kaos. If you don't see if here, assume it's unavailable through us or Kaos.
|Description||Kaos Softwear uses the highest quality materials for their body piercing jewelry. Many people prefer the look of silicone. Looking for eyelet jewelry? You're at the right place! Available sizes are 10g through 3". Some available colors are: blue, gold, grey, pink, red or yellow. Works in so many piercings such as: conch, ear lobe, finger, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Jewelry Type||Eyelets & Flesh Tunnels|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Clear, Gold, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Finger, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||double flared, earskin, skin eyelet, thin wall, chaos, kao, Kaos, Kaos Body Jewelry, Kaos Jewelry, Kaos Software, Kaos Softwear, khaos, koas, laos, soft ware, soft wear, software, ear, eyelet, gauges, plugs, spool, tube plug, tunnel, silicon, silicone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, finger, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR EYELETS
The wearable area of eyelets and flesh tunnels is the distance between the flares or flare and the o-ring. The gauge is the diameter.
You may also be interested in
Kaos Softwear: Pair of Silicone Double Flared Hydra EyeletsAs low as $15.95
Kaos Softwear: Pair of Metallic Silicone Double Flared Hydra EyeletsAs low as $15.95