Hollywood: Pair of Synthetic Turquoise Stone Single Flared Plugs
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- DELICATE, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Intended for completely healed piercings. Not intended for stretching.
- Not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane (other than labret styles).
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. Stone body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry in which each item is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- O-rings may not be included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
See below to see how Hollywood measures each gauge for their stone plugs.
- 6g: 4mm
- 4g: 5mm
- 2g: 6mm
- 0g: 8mm
- 00g: 10mm
- 1/2": 12mm
- 9/16": 14mm
- 5/8": 16mm
|Description||Hollywood makes some very popular body piercing jewelry. We think you'll love the many uses of synthetic turquoise jewelry. Plugs are so practical. Some sizes offered are 6g through 5/8". Enjoy this in: teal. May we suggest wearing this in: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix piercings?|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||economy, HBJ, Hollywood, Hollywood Body Jewelry, Hollywood Jewelry, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, gem stone, gemstone, stone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.