Gorilla Glass: Pair of Glass Single Flared Tiger Stripes Plugs
You Save 90% ($64.35)
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- PLEASE SEE THE GORILLA GLASS GAUGE FAQ FOR ACTUAL GAUGE SIZES
- NOTE: This item is made from glass. It is hand made, not machine made, so perfection to a certain gauge and color is not always possible.
- Expect the gauge to vary up to 1mm larger or smaller than the stated gauge.
- Color intensity may vary. For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- Variance is NOT considered a defect.
This product is also available for pre-order if you need a color or gauge that's not listed here. (see below)
This pair of durable plugs has a layer of color sandwiched between thick transparent glass lenses, magnifying the two-tone color patterns. Available in single flares for easy insertion in transitional expansions, as well as double flares for healed lobes. Each piece is individually hand crafted and unique; patterns will vary slightly from piece to piece.
MATERIAL: BOROSILICATE GLASS
|Description||Gorilla Glass guarantees the quality of all their body piercing jewelry. Borosilicate glass has always been popular material for body jewelry. This plug is awesome. The available sizes are 7/8" and 1". You can get this in: orange. You can wear this in the following piercings: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Colors||Blue, Orange, Red, Yellow|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||animal, cat, dead stretching, SF, single flared, stretching, tiger stripes, Gorilla, Gorilla Glass, Gorilla Glass Body Jewelry, Gorilla Glass Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, glass, pyrex, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.