Gorilla Glass: Glass Single Flared Straight Retainer
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- PLEASE SEE THE GORILLA GLASS GAUGE FAQ FOR ACTUAL GAUGE SIZES
- NOTE: This item is made from glass. It is hand made, not machine made, so perfection to a certain gauge and color is not always possible.
- Expect the gauge to vary up to 1mm larger or smaller than the stated gauge.
- Color intensity may vary. For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- Variance is NOT considered a defect.
|Description||Gorilla Glass brand body piercing jewelry is the best that you can buy. This borosilicate glass jewelry is great for so many uses! Straight barbells could be just what you're looking for. Available sizes are 18g through 8g. Choose from these colors: clear. Works in so many piercings such as: ampallang, apadravya, clitoral hood, clitoris, conch, dydoe, ear lobe, female nipple, foreskin, frenum, helix, industrial, male nipple, nostril, rook, snug/anti-helix, tongue or tragus.|
|Jewelry Type||Straight Barbells|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Ampallang, Apadravya, Clitoral Hood, Clitoris, Conch, Dydoe, Ear Lobe, Female Nipple, Foreskin, Frenum, Helix, Industrial, Male Nipple, Nostril, Rook, Snug/Anti-Helix, Tongue, Tragus|
|Keywords||Gorilla, Gorilla Glass, Gorilla Glass Body Jewelry, Gorilla Glass Jewelry, Initial, bar, bar bell, barbel, body jewelry, straight barbell, tongue-ring, glass, pyrex, ampallang piercing, antitragus, apadravya piercing, cartilage, clitoral hood piercing, clitoris piercing, conch piercing, dydoe piercing, ear lobe, female nipple piercing, foreskin piercing, frenum piercing, hch, helix, helix piercing, horizontal, industrial piercing, ladder, lobe piercing, lobes, male nipple piercing, niples, nose piercing, nostril, oral piercing, pierced ears, princess diana, rook piercing, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes, tongue piercing, tragus piercing, vch, vertical|
SIZE HELP FOR STRAIGHT BARBELLS
Straight barbell length is the linear length of the bar between the balls. The gauge is the thickness of the wire.