Gorilla Glass: Glass Dichroic Labret
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- PLEASE SEE THE GORILLA GLASS GAUGE FAQ FOR ACTUAL GAUGE SIZES
- NOTE: This item is made from glass. It is hand made, not machine made, so perfection to a certain gauge and color is not always possible.
- Expect the gauge to vary up to 1mm larger or smaller than the stated gauge.
- Color intensity may vary. For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- Variance is NOT considered a defect.
|Description||Gorilla Glass is known for their implant grade body piercing jewelry. Many people prefer the look of borosilicate glass. Labrets are so practical. You can get this in 0g through 1". Is this one of your favorite colors: blue, gold, green, pink, purple or red? May we suggest wearing this in: conch, ear lobe, helix, lip & labret, nostril, rook, snug/anti-helix or tragus piercings?|
|Colors||Blue, Gold, Green, Pink, Purple, Red|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Lip & Labret, Nostril, Rook, Snug/Anti-Helix, Tragus|
|Keywords||dichro, shiny, Gorilla, Gorilla Glass, Gorilla Glass Body Jewelry, Gorilla Glass Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, cheek, horizontal, inverse, labret, lip, piercing, stretched, stud, vertical, glass, pyrex, antitragus, cartilage, chrome crawford, conch piercing, divot, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, labret, lip piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, madona, madonna, marilyn, medusa, mole, monroe, nose piercing, nostril, philtrum, pierced ears, rook piercing, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes, tragus piercing, upret|
SIZE HELP FOR LABRETS
Labrets are measured from the disk to the ball along the length of the bar. The gauge is the thickness of the material.