Glasswear Studios: Pair of Glass Double Flared Black Jellyfish on Toxic Waste Background Plugs
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
Please note: 00g measures 9mm + / - .5mm. For larger 00g, order 10mm.
|Description||Glasswear Studios uses the highest quality materials for their body piercing jewelry. This glass jewelry is great for so many uses! Plugs are so practical. Some sizes offered are 0g through 1-1/4". Open the product to see these colors: yellow. You can wear this in the following piercings: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, glass, pyrex, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.