Glasswear Studios: Pair of Glass Crossovers
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
You may choose from 16 beautiful glass colors. The following six colors are considered premium colors and add $12 to the price: Alien, Amber/Purple, Rainforest Green, and Satin Blue.
|Description||Glasswear Studios is one of the finest body piercing jewelry makers. You will love the many uses of this borosilicate glass item. Looking for glass ganging design jewelry? You're at the right place! This jewelry comes in these sizes: 8g through 00g. You can get this in: black, blue, clear, green, pink, purple, red or white. If you have any of these piercings this could be just what you're looking for: ear lobe.|
|Jewelry Type||Hanging Designs - Glass|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, White|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, glass, hanging, hangy, glass, pyrex, ear lobe, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, stretched ears, stretched lobes|