Glasswear Studios: Pair of Clear Pyrex Glass Double Flared Eyelets
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
These pairs of Pyrex double flared eyeletd are available in diameters from 2g to 3 inches. The wearable surface between the flares is approximately 5/16" - 3/8" (8-9mm).
|Description||Glasswear Studios makes the highest quality body piercing jewelry. We think you'll love the many uses of borosilicate glass jewelry. This is eyelet jewelry. See the Jewelry Type menu for more. Some sizes offered are 2g through 3". Choose from these colors: clear. Conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix are a few of the piercings to use this in.|
|Jewelry Type||Eyelets & Flesh Tunnels|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, ear, eyelet, gauges, plugs, spool, tube plug, tunnel, glass, pyrex, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR EYELETS
The wearable area of eyelets and flesh tunnels is the distance between the flares or flare and the o-ring. The gauge is the diameter.