Glasswear Studios: Clear Quartz/Pyrex Single Flared Retainer
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
|Description||Glasswear Studios is the first choice of professional piercers. Quartz glass is a favorite of many fans of body jewelry. Labrets are so practical. This one is available in 18g through 12g. Available in the following colors: clear. Conch, ear lobe, helix, lip & labret, nostril, rook, snug/anti-helix or tragus are a few of the piercings to use this in.|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Lip & Labret, Nostril, Rook, Snug/Anti-Helix, Tragus|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, cheek, horizontal, inverse, labret, lip, piercing, stretched, stud, vertical, glass, pyrex, antitragus, cartilage, chrome crawford, conch piercing, divot, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, labret, lip piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, madona, madonna, marilyn, medusa, mole, monroe, nose piercing, nostril, philtrum, pierced ears, rook piercing, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes, tragus piercing, upret|
SIZE HELP FOR LABRETS
Labrets are measured from the disk to the ball along the length of the bar. The gauge is the thickness of the material.