Gorilla Glass: Pair of Glass Feather Lagrima Weights
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- PLEASE SEE THE GORILLA GLASS GAUGE FAQ FOR ACTUAL GAUGE SIZES
- NOTE: This item is made from glass. It is hand made, not machine made, so perfection to a certain gauge and color is not always possible.
- Expect the gauge to vary up to 1mm larger or smaller than the stated gauge.
- Color intensity may vary. For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- Variance is NOT considered a defect.
They come in two sizes:
- Standard: 3" inches long and the pair weighs 35 grams.
- Mini: 2-3/8" long and the pair weighs 18 grams.
|Description||Gorilla Glass guarantees the quality of all their body piercing jewelry. Many people prefer the look of borosilicate glass. Weights could be just what you're looking for. You can get this in 6g through 2g. You can get this in: green, red or white. Works in so many piercings such as: ear lobe.|
|Colors||Green, Red, White|
|Keywords||Gorilla, Gorilla Glass, Gorilla Glass Body Jewelry, Gorilla Glass Jewelry, Initial, weight, glass, pyrex, ear lobe, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR WEIGHTS
Like all jewelry, weights have a gauge; however, it works a little differently. The gauge of your stretched lobe or the inside diameter of an eyelet, you wish to hang the weight from, must be as large or larger than the stated gauge.