Glasswear Studios: Glass Septum Pincher
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
You may choose from a variety of beautiful glass colors. A few colors are considered premium colors and will add an extra cost to the price, which will be reflected at checkout.
|Description||Glasswear Studios is known for their implant grade body piercing jewelry. You'll love the quality of this borosilicate glass jewelry. Pinchers are beautiful! Available sizes are 12g through 1/2". Enjoy this in: black, blue, clear, green, red or white. Ear lobe, female nipple, male nipple or septum are a few of the piercings to use this in.|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, White|
|Piercings||Ear Lobe, Female Nipple, Male Nipple, Septum|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, buffalo, crescent, pincer, pincher, glass, pyrex, ear lobe, female nipple piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, male nipple piercing, niples, pierced ears, septum piercing, stretched ears, stretched lobes, stretched septum|
SIZE HELP FOR PINCHERS
The diameter of pinchers is measured as the inside diameter. The gauge is the thickness of the pincher at the thickest point (top).