Tawapa: Pair of Stone Petal Plugs
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- DELICATE, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Intended for completely healed piercings. Not intended for stretching.
- Not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane (other than labret styles).
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. Stone body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry in which each item is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- O-rings may not be included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
Description / Tawapa: Pair of Stone Petal Plugs
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.
|Colors||Green, Grey, White|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||GP01O, Tawapa, Tawapa Body Jewelry, Tawapa Jewelry, Tawapa Organic, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, gem stone, gemstone, stone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
They are a surprisingly intricate flower carving on the front with a perfect-sized flare on the back. The length is also nice. These are very lightweight- similar to wood in weight, much lighter than glass.
It is hard to describe Opalite if you haven't seen it, the color is really pretty. They are translucent and can look multiple colors just like an opal. Mine look mostly like a very light blue with a little pink.
They are very comfortable, but have such a smooth transition to a flare in the back I worry about losing them when I sleep so I take them out at night.