Oracle: Pair of Red Cat's Eye Single Flared Cabochon Front Plugs
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- DELICATE, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Intended for completely healed piercings. Not intended for stretching.
- Not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane (other than labret styles).
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. Stone body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry in which each item is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- O-rings may not be included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
- Hand carved from Red Cat's Eye with a cabochon front flare.
- All gauges are grooved for the included clear o-rings.
- The o-ring groove is thin and smooth for minimal interference with your piercing.
- All gauges have a 5/16" wearable length between the front flare and the o-ring.
- All gauges have an overall length from end to end of about 1/2".
- Front flare on 10g, 8g, and 6g is about 6-7mm.
- Front flare on 4g is about 8mm.
- Front flare on 2g is about 9.5mm.
- Front flare on 0g is about 11mm.
- Front flare on 00g is about 12.5mm.
- Front flare on 7/16" is about 14mm.
- Front flare on 1/2" is about 16mm.
|Description||Oracle uses the highest quality materials for their body piercing jewelry. We think you'll love the many uses of red cat's eye jewelry. Looking for plug jewelry? You're at the right place! Choose from these sizes 10g through 1/2". Is this one of your favorite colors: red? Possible piercings include: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Material||Red Cat's Eye|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||Oracle, Oracle Body Jewelry, Oracle Jewelry, Oracle Organic, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, gem stone, gemstone, stone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
|Material||Red Cat's Eye|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.