Omerica Organic: Pair of Bloodwood Double Flared Latte Tulip Plugs
Confused about the millimeters because you're used to inches?
The length is for the wearable area of the plug. For reference:
- 1/4" = 6.35mm
- 5/16" = 7.94mm
- 3/8" = 9.53mm
The overall length of the plug will be the wearable area plus 5mm.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For colored glass and non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- Jewelry is not to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Other than labret styles, jewelry is not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is not intended for stretching.
From Omerica Organics' website: Whether you're a barista familiar with the technical skill involved in latte art, or just an admirer of the ephemeral beauty of these works, this charming style is for you! Crafted from Bloodwood with etched Curly Maple cabochons.
|Description||Omerica Organic is one of the finest body piercing jewelry makers. Bloodwood has always been popular material for body jewelry. Plugs are so practical. The available sizes are 00g through 1-1/4". Choose from these colors: red. Works in so many piercings such as: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||coffee, inlayed, laser cut, logo, Omerica, Omerica Body Jewelry, Omerica Jewelry, Omerica Organic, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, wood, wooden, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.