Kaos Softwear: Pair of Silicone Hider Plugs Version 3
HOW DO I CARE FOR SILICONE JEWELRY?
- Wash silicone jewelry with soap and water prior to first use.
- Autoclave jewelry if desired.
- Lubrication of both silicone jewelry and piercing with body-friendly (e.g. vitamin E, jojoba, olive oil, emu oil) prior to insertion or removal is recommended.
- Silicone jewelry should not be used for stretching piercings!
- Silicone jewelry can be worn in cartilage but should not be used for stretching it. If the flares become too tight, they can seal off the piercing.
- Silicone is not compatible with Madacide, chemiclaves, or any other toxic chemical exposure--it may retain minute amounts of the toxin.
- Handling with latex gloves may impart latex into the silicone, possibly permanently. This may cause potential problems for people with latex sensitivity.
Piercing camouflage. These silicone plugs have a matte, rounded front and a hollow back (allowing for ease of insertion). Additionally, they can be pierced with a "traditional" style of jewelry making your actual piercing much less noticeable.
The 10 gauge through 5/8" gauge have a 5/16" wearable area between the two flares and the 3/4" gauge through 1" gauge have a 3/8" wearable area between the flares.
Silicone hider plugs are available in six colors. Version 1 is the lightest, and version 6 is the darkest. See below for the other 5 versions.
Disclaimer: The silicone flesh tone hider plugs are intended to minimize the obviousness of your piercings, not eradicate them. It is unlikely that this product will be an exact match for your skin tone. They are meant as camouflage, not magic invisibility plugs.
|Description||Kaos Softwear makes only bio-compatible body piercing jewelry. We think you'll love the many uses of silicone jewelry. This is a plug. We have this in 10g through 1". Choose from these colors: flesh. May we suggest wearing this in: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix piercings?|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||camouflage, colored, flesh, flesh color, flesh tone, hider, skin color, skin tone, version, version3, chaos, kao, Kaos, Kaos Body Jewelry, Kaos Jewelry, Kaos Software, Kaos Softwear, khaos, koas, laos, soft ware, soft wear, software, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, silicon, silicone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.