Gorilla Glass: Pair of Glass Single Flared Martele Color Front Plugs - Long Length (1/2" and 9/16")
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- PLEASE SEE THE GORILLA GLASS GAUGE FAQ FOR ACTUAL GAUGE SIZES
- NOTE: This item is made from glass. It is hand made, not machine made, so perfection to a certain gauge and color is not always possible.
- Expect the gauge to vary up to 1mm larger or smaller than the stated gauge.
- Color intensity may vary. For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- Variance is NOT considered a defect.
- Gorilla Glass' Martele glass is a hammered, textured glass. It's unique and looks awesome!
- These plugs are single flared (o-rings included) and the color is on one side.
- The lengths from the flare to the end (not the o-ring) are listed below. Wearable length will be a bit shorter.
- 12g through 4g are 1/2" long
- 2g through 1/2" are 9/16" long
Short video showing our new Martele Solid Plugs from different angles.Posted by Gorilla Glass on Friday, March 27, 2015
|Description||Gorilla Glass is the highest quality body piercing jewelry. Body jewelry made from borosilicate glass is a great addition to your body jewelry collection! Plugs are so practical. The available sizes are 6g through 1/2". Available in the following colors: black, blue, flesh, green, orange, pink, purple, red, rose or yellow. A few of the piercings this works great in are: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Flesh, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Rose, Yellow|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||Gorilla, Gorilla Glass, Gorilla Glass Body Jewelry, Gorilla Glass Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, glass, pyrex, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.