Glasswear Studios: Pair of Glass Double Flared White Jellyfish on Cobalt Blue Background Plugs
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
Please note: 00g measures 9mm + / - .5mm. For larger 00g, order 10mm.
|Description||Glasswear Studios is the first choice of professional piercers. Borosilicate glass is both lovely and functional for body jewelry. Plugs are so practical. This one is available in 0g through 1-1/4". Is this one of your favorite colors: white? Some of the piercings this works in are: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||logo, glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, glass, pyrex, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.