Glasswear Studios: Pair of Clear Glass Single Flared Plugs
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
This pair of single flared clear plugs is made from borosilicate glass (aka Pyrex, Simax). The wearable length between the flare and the included o-ring is about 5/16". The overall length is about 1/2". These should come with o-rings, but occasionally, they don't, so we recommend adding some free o-rings to your order. (see below)
Please Note: 00g plugs are 9mm, 000g plugs are 10mm.
|Description||Glasswear Studios is known for their implant grade body piercing jewelry. Borosilicate glass has always been popular material for body jewelry. Plugs are so practical. We have this in 12g through 1-1/2". Choose from these colors: clear. Possible piercings include: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, glass, pyrex, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.