Urban Star Organics: Pair of Sabo Wood Double Flared Mother Of Pearl Eyelets - PWS101
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- DELICATE, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Intended for completely healed piercings. Not intended for stretching.
- Not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane (other than labret styles).
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For colored glass and non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry in which each item is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- O-rings may not be included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
- Keep all your organic jewelry beautiful and in tip-top shape with JOJOBA OIL.
HORN AND BONE JEWELRY IS ETHICALLY SOURCED
Horn and bone jewelry is a byproduct of water buffalo, which is a major food source in Indonesia. This means that animals are never killed to create jewelry! Materials are recycled which would otherwise go to waste to make all of the lovely horn and bone jewelry.
- This pair of Urban Star Organics Mother Of Pearl Eyelets is hand carved from Sabo wood.
- The clam shell is carved from Sabo wood, and the pearl inside is made from bone.
- Mother of Pearl Eyelets are part of Urban Star Organics' Nautical Collection.
- The wearable length between flares is about 5/16".
- Sabo wood is a rich, reddish-brown colored wood that will darken with wear.
|Description||Urban Star Organics is known for their implant grade body piercing jewelry. We think you'll love the many uses of sabo jewelry. Eyelets could be just what you're looking for. The available sizes are 00g through 1". You might like this in: brown. May we suggest wearing this in: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix piercings?|
|Brand||Urban Star Organics|
|Jewelry Type||Eyelets & Flesh Tunnels|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||animal, gauged, hand carved, nautical, ocean, organic, sea designs, Urban Star, Urban Star Body Jewelry, Urban Star Jewelry, Urban Star Organics, Urbanstar, ear, eyelet, gauges, plugs, spool, tube plug, tunnel, wood, wooden, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR EYELETS
The wearable area of eyelets and flesh tunnels is the distance between the flares or flare and the o-ring. The gauge is the diameter.