Kaos Softwear: Pair of Silicone Double Flared Eyelets
- Wash silicone jewelry with soap and water prior to first use.
- Autoclave jewelry if desired.
- Lubrication of both silicone jewelry and piercing with body-friendly (e.g. vitamin E, jojoba, olive oil, emu oil) prior to insertion or removal is recommended.
- Silicone jewelry should not be used for stretching piercings!
- Silicone jewelry can be worn in cartilage but should not be used for stretching it. If the flares become too tight, they can seal off the piercing.
- Silicone is not compatible with Madacide, chemiclaves, or any other toxic chemical exposure--it may retain minute amounts of the toxin.
- Handling with latex gloves may impart latex into the silicone, possibly permanently. This may cause potential problems for people with latex sensitivity.
Description / Kaos Softwear: Pair of Silicone Double Flared Eyelets
00g through 5/8" have a 5/16" wearable length. 3/4" through 1" have a 3/8" wearable length.
PLEASE NOTE: The following colors have been discontinued by Kaos Softwear: Baby Blue, Cobalt Blue, Emerald, Grape, Olive Drab, Pink, and Translucent Purple. These colors will not be restocked. Remaining stock is limited to what is on hand.
SIZE HELP FOR EYELETS
The wearable area of eyelets and flesh tunnels is the distance between the flares or flare and the o-ring. The gauge is the diameter.
|Jewelry Type||Eyelets & Flesh Tunnels|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||double flared, chaos, kao, Kaos, Kaos Body Jewelry, Kaos Jewelry, Kaos Software, Kaos Softwear, khaos, koas, laos, soft ware, soft wear, software, ear, eyelet, gauges, plugs, spool, tube plug, tunnel, silicon, silicone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|