Buddha Jewelry Organics: 14K Gold Double Box Chain
- We can often get Buddha Jewelry that is shown as: OUT OF STOCK (has a red line through it).
- If you would like to order ANY Buddha Jewelry not available in our store, please contact us.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BUDDHA JEWELRY ORGANICS THREADLESS JEWELRY
- See below for "How it Works."
- This item is only an end, it does NOT include the post.
- Buddha Jewelry Organics threadlessends have a 25g pin that fits any threadless 18g post or any gauge universal threadless post.
- Hand polished to perfection.
- For threadless end designs 6mm and larger, we recommend to pre-bend the pin carefully with pliers. Do NOT bend them in the labret as that will put pressure on the joint where the gold meets the steel pin and may cause it to break. See diagram below.
- All Buddha Jewelry Organics brand products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a lifetime.
- Elevate your look with this gorgeous layered 14K gold Box Chain. These chains are designed to connect piercings on your ear!
- Made from your choice of solid 14K yellow, white, or rose gold.
- Chain Lengths: 18mm and 25mm.
- The jump rings will fit 18g and 16g jewelry.
- The jewelry used with these chains must have an end over 2mm to hold it in place.
- The box chain links are 0.5mm thick.
|Description||Buddha Jewelry Organics is known for their implant grade body piercing jewelry. 14k gold has always been popular material for body jewelry. Nostril chains are so practical. Available sizes are 18g. You might like this in: gold. Can be worn in these piercings and more: conch, daith, ear lobe, helix, industrial, rook, snug/anti-helix or tragus.|
|Brand||Buddha Jewelry Organics|
|Jewelry Type||Nostril Chains|
|Piercings||Conch, Daith, Ear Lobe, Helix, Industrial, Rook, Snug/Anti-Helix, Tragus|
|Keywords||, , 14k gold, implant grade, metal, rose gold, white gold, yellow gold, antitragus, cartilage, conch piercing, daith piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, industrial piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, rook piercing, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes, tragus piercing|