Kaos Softwear: Silicone Hook Retainer
HOW DO I CARE FOR SILICONE JEWELRY?
- Wash silicone jewelry with soap and water prior to first use.
- Autoclave jewelry if desired.
- Lubrication of both silicone jewelry and piercing with body-friendly (e.g. vitamin E, jojoba, olive oil, emu oil) prior to insertion or removal is recommended.
- Silicone jewelry should not be used for stretching piercings!
- Silicone jewelry can be worn in cartilage but should not be used for stretching it. If the flares become too tight, they can seal off the piercing.
- Silicone is not compatible with Madacide, chemiclaves, or any other toxic chemical exposure--it may retain minute amounts of the toxin.
- Handling with latex gloves may impart latex into the silicone, possibly permanently. This may cause potential problems for people with latex sensitivity.
- This 18g hook retainer can be used in a variety of piercings! Try it for your nostril, cartilage, earlobes and more!
- Just choose your color and length for your new disguise. The length is the straight section behind the front flare.
- Made from high quality silicone by Kaos Softwear.
|Description||Kaos Softwear makes professional grade body piercing jewelry. Silicone is both lovely and functional for body jewelry. Nose screws could be just what you're looking for. The available sizes are 18g. Color possibilities are: clear or flesh. Some of the piercings this works in are: conch, ear lobe, helix, nostril, rook, snug/anti-helix or tragus.|
|Jewelry Type||Nose Screws|
|Flare Type||Single Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Nostril, Rook, Snug/Anti-Helix, Tragus|
|Keywords||chaos, kao, Kaos, Kaos Body Jewelry, Kaos Jewelry, Kaos Software, Kaos Softwear, khaos, koas, laos, soft ware, soft wear, software, body jewelry, nose, nose screw, nostril screw, ring, stud, silicon, silicone, antitragus, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, nose piercing, nostril, pierced ears, rook piercing, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes, tragus piercing|
SIZE HELP FOR NOSE SCREWS
The length of nose screws is measured between the bend and the end. The gauge is the thickness of the jewelry.