Glasswear Studios: Clear Quartz/Pyrex Right Bend Nostril Screw Retainer
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
Right bends are meant for piercings in the left nostril and vice versa. Straight can be worn on either side depending on personal preference.
You can choose from wearable lengths of 1/4", 5/15", or 3/8". This is roughly equivalent to the thickness of your nostril piercing and also a matter of personal preference.
|Description||Glasswear Studios makes professional grade body piercing jewelry. Quartz glass is both lovely and functional for body jewelry. Nose screws are so practical. This one is available in 18g through 12g. Some available colors are: clear. Nostril are a few of the piercings to use this in.|
|Jewelry Type||Nose Screws|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, nose, nose screw, nostril screw, ring, stud, glass, pyrex, nose piercing, nostril|
SIZE HELP FOR NOSE SCREWS
The length of nose screws is measured between the bend and the end. The gauge is the thickness of the jewelry.