Glasswear Studios: Clear Quartz/Pyrex Left Bend Nostril Screw Retainer
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
Left bends are meant for piercings in the right nostril and vice versa. Straight can be worn on either side depending on personal preference.
You can choose from wearable lengths of 1/4", 5/15", or 3/8". This is roughly equivalent to the thickness of your nostril piercing and also a matter of personal preference.
|Description||Glasswear Studios brand body piercing jewelry is the best that you can buy. Quartz glass is a favorite of many fans of body jewelry. This nose screw is versatile. Choose from these sizes 18g through 12g. Available in the following colors: clear. Can be worn in these piercings and more: nostril.|
|Jewelry Type||Nose Screws|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, nose, nose screw, nostril screw, ring, stud, glass, pyrex, nose piercing, nostril|
SIZE HELP FOR NOSE SCREWS
The length of nose screws is measured between the bend and the end. The gauge is the thickness of the jewelry.