Glasswear Studios: Glass Double Flared Septum Plug
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT GLASSWEAR STUDIOS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Glass body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For colored glass, smaller gauges are often lighter in color and larger gauges are darker.
- All GWS jewelry is sized to the millimeter. Gauges are approximate. 00g is measured at 9mm, 000g is measured at 10mm.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- For Jellyfish, Mushroom, and Flame plugs, single flare 8g - 2g will be in "ball" flare style, and 0g and larger will be in the standard dome front style. Every gauge of double flared will be in the standard dome front style.
Please Note: 00g plugs are 9mm, 000g plugs are 10mm.
Blue and pink have been discontinued and we're unable to do preorders for them.
|Description||Glasswear Studios is the highest quality body piercing jewelry. Body jewelry made from borosilicate glass is a great addition to your body jewelry collection! Another great septum plug from Steel Navel. Available sizes are 8g through 1/2". Is this one of your favorite colors: black, brown, clear, green, red or white? A few of the piercings this works great in are: daith, ear lobe, rook or septum.|
|Jewelry Type||Septum Plugs|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Brown, Clear, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, White|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Daith, Ear Lobe, Rook, Septum|
|Keywords||glassware, Glasswear, Glasswear Studios, Glasswear Studios Body Jewelry, Glasswear Studios Jewelry, glasswork, GWS Jewelry, Initial, body jewelry, for men, male, piercing, septum, stretched, glass, pyrex, daith piercing, ear lobe, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, rook piercing, septum piercing, stretched ears, stretched lobes, stretched septum|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.