Tawapa: Pair of Stone Ice Plugs
You Save 35% ($16.78)
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- DELICATE, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Intended for completely healed piercings. Not intended for stretching.
- Not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane (other than labret styles).
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. Stone body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry in which each item is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- O-rings may not be included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
- These double flared plugs are made from various stones and are carved in the shape of a diamond.
- The wearable area is about 5/16" and almost 3/8" on bigger gauges.
- The widest point of the design and the height of it is 10-12mm bigger than the gauge. For example, the design on the 00g (9.5mm) has a diameter of 20mm.
|Description||Tawapa is the first choice of professional piercers. Crystal quartz has always been popular material for body jewelry. Plugs could be just what you're looking for. Some sizes offered are 1/2" through 1". Is this one of your favorite colors: clear? If you have any of these piercings this could be just what you're looking for: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Colors||Black, Clear, Grey|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||GI01Q, Tawapa, Tawapa Body Jewelry, Tawapa Jewelry, Tawapa Organic, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, gem stone, gemstone, stone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.