Halftone: Pair of Cat's Eye Double Flared Plugs
You Save 40% ($3.18)
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ
- DELICATE, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Not to be worn while sleeping, in water, or during strenuous activities.
- Intended for completely healed piercings. Not intended for stretching.
- Not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane (other than labret styles).
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. Stone body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry in which each item is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- O-rings may not be included. If you need o-rings for this jewelry, get them here.
Note: The 00g measures 10mm.
|Description||Halftone brand body piercing jewelry is highly regarded. Cat's eye is a favorite of many fans of body jewelry. Another great plug from Steel Navel. This one is available in 12mm through 5/8". You can get this in: black, blue, green, pink or white. You can wear this in the following piercings: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Green, Pink, White|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||economy, Half Tone, Halftone, Halftone Body Jewelry, Halftone Bodyworks, Halftone Jewelry, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, cat's eye, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.