Kaos Softwear: Pair of Silicone Double Flared Hydra Eyelets
HOW DO I CARE FOR SILICONE JEWELRY?
- Wash silicone jewelry with soap and water prior to first use.
- Autoclave jewelry if desired.
- Lubrication of both silicone jewelry and piercing with body-friendly (e.g. vitamin E, jojoba, olive oil, emu oil) prior to insertion or removal is recommended.
- Silicone jewelry should not be used for stretching piercings!
- Silicone jewelry can be worn in cartilage but should not be used for stretching it. If the flares become too tight, they can seal off the piercing.
- Silicone is not compatible with Madacide, chemiclaves, or any other toxic chemical exposure--it may retain minute amounts of the toxin.
- Handling with latex gloves may impart latex into the silicone, possibly permanently. This may cause potential problems for people with latex sensitivity.
|Description||Kaos Softwear makes professional grade body piercing jewelry. We think you'll love the many uses of silicone jewelry. This is eyelet jewelry. See the Jewelry Type menu for more. Some sizes offered are 00g through 2". Available in the following colors: black, clear or white. May we suggest wearing this in: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix piercings?|
|Jewelry Type||Eyelets & Flesh Tunnels|
|Colors||Black, Clear, White|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||double flared, earskin, hydra, teardrop, chaos, kao, Kaos, Kaos Body Jewelry, Kaos Jewelry, Kaos Software, Kaos Softwear, khaos, koas, laos, soft ware, soft wear, software, ear, eyelet, gauges, plugs, spool, tube plug, tunnel, silicon, silicone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR EYELETS
The wearable area of eyelets and flesh tunnels is the distance between the flares or flare and the o-ring. The gauge is the diameter.