Kaos Softwear: Silicone Heart Retainer
HOW DO I CARE FOR SILICONE JEWELRY?
- Wash silicone jewelry with soap and water prior to first use.
- Autoclave jewelry if desired.
- Lubrication of both silicone jewelry and piercing with body-friendly (e.g. vitamin E, jojoba, olive oil, emu oil) prior to insertion or removal is recommended.
- Silicone jewelry should not be used for stretching piercings!
- Silicone jewelry can be worn in cartilage but should not be used for stretching it. If the flares become too tight, they can seal off the piercing.
- Silicone is not compatible with Madacide, chemiclaves, or any other toxic chemical exposure--it may retain minute amounts of the toxin.
- Handling with latex gloves may impart latex into the silicone, possibly permanently. This may cause potential problems for people with latex sensitivity.
- This retainer can be used in a variety of piercings! Try it for your labret, nostril, conch, ear lobe, and more!
- Just choose your color, gauge and length for your new disguise. The length is between the flares.
- Made from high quality silicone by Kaos Softwear.
From Kaos: "The heart retainer is our newest innovative design! By pinching both sides of the "heart" together it collapses,creating an extended reach for an easier insertion. Once the retainer is inserted the "heart" will open to create a flare,holding the jewelry in place."
Image from Kaos Softwear
|Description||Kaos Softwear makes the highest quality body piercing jewelry. Body jewelry made from silicone is a great addition to your body jewelry collection! Looking for labret jewelry? You're at the right place! Some sizes offered are 18g through 14g. Is this one of your favorite colors: clear or flesh? Can be worn in these piercings and more: conch, ear lobe, helix, lip & labret, nostril, rook, snug/anti-helix or tragus.|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Lip & Labret, Nostril, Rook, Snug/Anti-Helix, Tragus|
|Keywords||flesh, flesh tone, chaos, kao, Kaos, Kaos Body Jewelry, Kaos Jewelry, Kaos Software, Kaos Softwear, khaos, koas, laos, soft ware, soft wear, software, body jewelry, cheek, horizontal, inverse, labret, lip, piercing, stretched, stud, vertical, silicon, silicone, antitragus, cartilage, chrome crawford, conch piercing, divot, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, labret, lip piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, madona, madonna, marilyn, medusa, mole, monroe, nose piercing, nostril, philtrum, pierced ears, rook piercing, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes, tragus piercing, upret|
SIZE HELP FOR LABRETS
Labrets are measured from the disk to the ball along the length of the bar. The gauge is the thickness of the material.