Kaos Softwear: Pair of Silicone Solid Front Plugs
HOW DO I CARE FOR SILICONE JEWELRY?
- Wash silicone jewelry with soap and water prior to first use.
- Autoclave jewelry if desired.
- Lubrication of both silicone jewelry and piercing with body-friendly (e.g. vitamin E, jojoba, olive oil, emu oil) prior to insertion or removal is recommended.
- Silicone jewelry should not be used for stretching piercings!
- Silicone jewelry can be worn in cartilage but should not be used for stretching it. If the flares become too tight, they can seal off the piercing.
- Silicone is not compatible with Madacide, chemiclaves, or any other toxic chemical exposure--it may retain minute amounts of the toxin.
- Handling with latex gloves may impart latex into the silicone, possibly permanently. This may cause potential problems for people with latex sensitivity.
This pair of Kaos Silicone Solid Front Plugs are hollow with an open back so you can easily fold the plugs in half for easier insertion. 0 gauge through 5/8" have a wearable length of 5/16. 3/4" through 1" have a wearable length of 3/8".
Please see our silicone care instructions.
|Description||Kaos Softwear brand body piercing jewelry is the best that you can buy. You will love the many uses of this silicone item. This is plug jewelry. See the Jewelry Type menu for more. Choose from these sizes 10g through 1". You can get this in: black, blue, red, white or yellow. You can wear this in the following piercings: conch, ear lobe, helix or snug/anti-helix.|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Red, White, Yellow|
|Flare Type||Double Flare|
|Piercings||Conch, Ear Lobe, Helix, Snug/Anti-Helix|
|Keywords||double flared, hollow, solid, chaos, kao, Kaos, Kaos Body Jewelry, Kaos Jewelry, Kaos Software, Kaos Softwear, khaos, koas, laos, soft ware, soft wear, software, body jewelry, ear, earplug, earring, gauged, gauges, lobe, piercing, plug, stretched, stretching, silicon, silicone, cartilage, conch piercing, ear lobe, helix, helix piercing, lobe piercing, lobes, pierced ears, scapha, stretched ears, stretched lobes|
SIZE HELP FOR PLUGS
The wearable area of a plug is the distance between flares or flare and O-ring. The gauge is the diameter of the plug.