These beautiful climbing rose stirrups, with detailed fronts and backs, come in a mirrored pair, and are 18g. If your lobes are larger gauge, you can wear them through your favorite eyelets for a different look. These stirrups are hand carved from Sabo wood, with a horn post, and the dimensions are about 2-1/4" long by about 1-1/4" wide.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
||You may also be interested in: More...
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.