The Victorian Rose Stirrups are another addition to the Urban Star Steampunk Collection. Now friends with non-stretched ears can join the fun of the Steampunk Collection. Stretched friends can wear them through skin eyelets so everyone can enjoy this awesome collection! This pair of stirrups is hand carved from sabo wood, so they have a beautiful red-brown color. The posts are hand carved from water buffalo horn, and measure 18g. These stirrups are gorgeous and unique! Each stirrup is about 2-1/2" overall length, and the insertion gap measures about 1/4".
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
||You may also be interested in: More...
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.