Each pair of these beautiful Rose Plugs is hand carved in Indonesia from crocodile wood. These plugs are double flared, however the back flare is very gentle, so you might want to get some o-rings. This pair of crocodile wood rose plugs has a smooth wearable area with the distinctive star of Urban Star carved on the back. 2g through 7/8" have a 5/16" wearable area, and 1" and larger have a 3/8" wearable area. The dimensions across the rose are as follows:
- 8g - 2g = 1/2" rose
- 0g = 5/8" rose
- 00g = 5/8" rose
- 7/16" = 11/16" rose
- 1/2" = 3/4" rose
- 9/16" = 7/8" rose
- 5/8" = 1-1/16" rose
- 3/4" = 1-1/4" rose
- 7/8" = 1-3/8" rose
- 1" = 1-1/2" rose
Please note: These plugs will be available in more sizes between 1" and 2", they just have not been produced yet. They will be available here as soon as they are produced!
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.