This pair of Bone eyelets is hand carved in Indonesia from water buffalo bone. Water buffalo is a food source in Indonesia, so no animals are harmed for the purpose of making this jewelry. The approximate wearable length on all gauges from 8g through 0g is about 5/16" and the length from flare to flare is about 3/8".
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
These are a really nice pair of white eyelets. Comfy and bright.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bone Eyelets: 0g
- Jen , Cornish , NH , UNITED STATES - 7/23/2012