These amazing Queen Daisy plugs are hand carved from Sabo Wood. The detail in these plugs is incredible! These will quickly become your new favorites! The wearable area of these plugs is as follows: 2 gauge through 3/4" have a 5/16" wearable area, and 7/8" through 1" have a 7/16" wearable area. The wearable area is smooth, except for Urban Star Organics' tiny star logo. As with all organics, these plugs should only be worn in healed piercings. The dimensions across the daisy are as follows:
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- 2g = 5/8" Daisy
- 0g = 11/16" Daisy
- 00g = 11/16" Daisy
- 7/16" = 3/4" Daisy
- 1/2" = 7/8" Daisy
- 9/16" = 15/16" Daisy
- 5/8" = 1-1/16" Daisy
- 3/4" = 1-1/8" Daisy
- 7/8"= 1-3/8" Daisy
- 1" = 1-1/2" Daisy
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
Just got them in today. Super fast shipment Btw... they were kind of hard to get in at first but they look amazing. I love them.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Sabo Wood Queen Daisy Plugs: 9/16"
- Alaina , Hopkins , MN , UNITED STATES - 3/21/2012
These are so pretty! The front is very large which is fine because you can see all the details very good.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Sabo Wood Queen Daisy Plugs: 0g
- Linda , Rotterdam , , NETHERLANDS - 2/22/2012
These plugs are absolutely beautiful, much like the other Urban Star flower plugs. The front of them are really big, which is fine because it showcases the details beautifully. They look exactly like the picture. The ends dont expand very much so I use an o-ring to make them fit more securely.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Sabo Wood Queen Daisy Plugs: 2g
- Breckan , Hutchinson , KS , UNITED STATES - 8/26/2011
I pre ordered these plugs so I was expecting them to come in 2 to 3 weeks but they came in 5 days later! amazingly fast shipping. The detail of these plugs really blow my mind. they are lightweight and the flares are not too big. definitely my new favorites :)
Item Reviewed: Pair of Sabo Wood Queen Daisy Plugs: 5/8"
- Lizzie , Los Angeles , CA , UNITED STATES - 4/30/2011