This pair of Rose Plugs is hand carved from Bloodwood. The rich wood is a beautiful red color that really accentuates the beauty of the carving detail. These plugs are double flared with the front flare being the back of the rose, and a gentle flare in the back. 8g - 0g have a length of about 5/16" from the back of the rose to the end of the plug, and 00g - 1/2" have a length of about 3/8" from the back of the rose to the end of the plug. The dimensions across the rose are as follows:
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- 8g = 5/16" rose
- 6g = 3/8" rose
- 4g = 3/8" rose
- 2g = 1/2" rose
- 0g = 9/16" rose
- 00g = 5/8" rose
- 7/16" = 5/8" rose
- 1/2"= 3/4" rose
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to worn while sleeping, bathing, or sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
These are really lovely plugs, even at their small size the rose is about 1cm across they are beautifully detailed. The rosewood is very dark. I wear them with classy outfits. I do recommend putting some skin-friendly oil on the plugs and your lobes before wearing as the wood seems to stick to skin after a while.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bloodwood Rose Plugs: 6g
- Shi-Hsia , Singapore , , SINGAPORE - 11/18/2011