This pair of Rose Plugs is hand carved from Bloodwood. The rich wood is a beautiful red color that really accentuates the beauty of the carving detail. These plugs are double flared with the front flare being the back of the rose, and a gentle flare in the back. 8g - 0g have a length of about 5/16" from the back of the rose to the end of the plug, and 00g - 1/2" have a length of about 3/8" from the back of the rose to the end of the plug. The dimensions across the rose are as follows:
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- 8g = 5/16" rose
- 6g = 3/8" rose
- 4g = 3/8" rose
- 2g = 1/2" rose
- 0g = 9/16" rose
- 00g = 5/8" rose
- 7/16" = 5/8" rose
- 1/2"= 3/4" rose
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to worn while sleeping, bathing, or sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
||You may also be interested in: More...
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.