This pair of Cutter Spirals is hand carved in Indonesia from light cow horn.
The light horn can vary in color from very light to very dark. Every pair is unique and interesting but we never know what colors we will get.
Here are the approximate diameters:
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- 10g and 8g are about 5/8"
- 6g, 4g, and 2g are about 1"
- 7/16" and 1/2" are about 1-1/2"
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.