This pair of Maya Organic Bloodwood Re-Leafs is hand crafted in Bali, Indonesia. Available in 8g through 1/2", these gorgeous leafs are sure to grab attention!
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- 8g measures approximately 2" in length, and 1-3/4" wide
- 6g measures approximately 2-3/4" in length, and 2-1/4" wide
- 1/2"g measures approximately 3-1/4" in length, and 2-1/2" wide
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is not to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Other than labret styles, jewelry is not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is not intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
These are gorgeous! They are almost perfectly matched, which is wonderful, considering they are all wood. And they are quite lightweight considering their size.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bloodwood Re-Leafs: 2g
- Cindy Lee , Grand Rapids , MI , UNITED STATES - 7/21/2014
I deliberately bought these in a gauge significantly smaller than the size of my lowest ear lobe piercings, where I wore them daily for about two weeks. Then they caught on my hoodie as I was pulling it up to cover my head in the rain, and one broke on the cement pavement, BUT! it was thick enough that with a clever little hand drill from a miniatures modeling kit, and a piece of paper clip, and a dab of wood glue, it was back in one piece with a little patience.
I would recommend that if you buy these, you don't buy them in any size smaller than 4 G, because they are way too fragile if they are any smaller.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bloodwood Re-Leafs: 4g
- Jamie Jensen , Vancouver , BC , CANADA - 4/8/2011
Stunning. These are beautiful, even just sitting there, not in your ears. The carving is detailed and precise, the wood is gorgeous. These are my first real wood pieces, and I have to admit, I stretched from 10g to 8g just for them. My ears aren't ready to wear them for more than a couple of hours yet, but they'll get there.
I thought they hung at a sort of funny angle at first, but it may have been more a reflection of my awkwardly short haircut that I didn't really like. Ill have to take and post a picture when my hair grows out a bit.
Either way, what a beautiful piece of jewelry with exquisite craftsmanship.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bloodwood Re-Leafs: 8g
- Annie , St. Louis , MO , UNITED STATES - 12/4/2010