These elegant trumpeter swans are hand carved from ebony. Each pair is unique and has varying quantities of brown highlights. We have no control over what Tawapa sends us. If you would like to know what a particular pair looks like, just check with us. These trumpeter swans are breathtaking!
Here are the approximate dimensions of each gauge:
8g, 6g, and 4g, are: 1-1/2" wide and 2" tall.
2g, and 0g are : 1-3/4" wide and 2-1/2" tall.
00g is 2" wide by and 2-1/2" tall.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to worn while sleeping, bathing, or sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
These swans looked gorgeous in the photos, but they're truly stunning in real life. I'm really happy I got them!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Ebony Trumpeters: 00g
- Alice , Lexington , KY , UNITED STATES - 3/10/2011