These elegant trumpeter swans are hand carved from ebony. Each pair is unique and has varying quantities of brown highlights. We have no control over what Tawapa sends us. If you would like to know what a particular pair looks like, just check with us. These trumpeter swans are breathtaking!
Here are the approximate dimensions of each gauge:
8g, 6g, and 4g, are: 1-1/2" wide and 2" tall.
2g, and 0g are : 1-3/4" wide and 2-1/2" tall.
00g is 2" wide by and 2-1/2" tall.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. For colored glass and non-opaque stone, smaller gauges are often lighter in color. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- The jewelry you receive may not be an exact match to what is pictured. However, you can expect that you will receive a well matched pair of items (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- To prevent your jewelry from drying out, or just to make it nice and shiny, we suggest using a drop of jojoba oil on a very soft toothbrush, non-scratch sponge, or soft cloth.
- Tawapa horn and bone jewelry is a byproduct of water buffalo, which is a major food source in Indonesia. This means that animals are never killed to create Tawapa jewelry! Materials are recycled which would otherwise go to waste to make all of the lovely Tawapa horn and bone jewelry.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to worn while sleeping, bathing, or sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.