Plumes are hand carved from cow bone and sold as a pair.
They range in length from about 2-1/4" to 2-1/2".
10g, 8g, and 6g are about 2-1/4" long.
4g, and 2g are about 2-3/8" long.
0g, and 00g are about 2-1/2" long.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
These are stunning. Very pretty and feminine not too big and not too small. They were beautifully matched in color, size and carving and thickness. Also they got to me early!!!! Nothing better.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bone Plumes: 2g
- Chicago girl , Chicago , IL , UNITED STATES - 4/27/2013
It is so rare to find beautiful hanging organic jewelry for 00g. These were well worth the affordable price.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bone Plumes: 00g
- Erica , Minneapolis , MN , UNITED STATES - 1/26/2012
Thank you so much for such a great purchase. The earrings are absolutely stunning -- amazing quality!
Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction, not to mention the fast shipping. Its hard to find businesses like this with the whole package: great service, prompt responses, and excellent prices for such quality products.
I will surely recommend you to others.
Editor's Note: Thanks so much Sara! We are so glad that you're happy with your purchase!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bone Plumes: 6g
- Sara A. , Lee , NH , UNITED STATES - 10/14/2011
Bought these for my wedding, when I got them they were beautiful. I love them!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Bone Plumes: 4g
- Charis , Wellington , KS , UNITED STATES - 10/20/2010