- Luciferins have the same visual properties as Industrial Strength's long-gone satin dichro plugs.
- They can be scratched similarly to the satin dichro, but have held up well in testing.
- The color is permanently & professionally bonded to the front of the plugs only, not the wearable.
- They should be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth without solvents.
- The first color of the color combination is the color of the coating, while the second color is the color of the color front plug or, in the case of clear, a solid clear plug.
- All plugs have a 5/16" wearable area and dome flares.
- 8g-0g will have oversized but reasonable front flares (5mm for 8-6g, 6mm for 4g, 8mm for 2g, 10mm for 0g).
- Luciferins are brought to you by Lish Daelnar, AKA lishd on LiveJournal.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
Just... wow. This is what perfection looks like. When I opened the box with these plugs, I may have heard a heavenly chorus singing. The glass is perfectly formed, with reasonable flares and a nice rounded front. These plugs look like glowing red bubbles that catch the light. I have a pair on white and a pair on clear, but these on cobalt are definitely the most striking. They're a rich red in the center with hints of gold, green, purple, and blue along the edge. Real attention-getters. These may be my favorite plugs ever!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Glass Double Flared Luciferins - Red on Cobalt: 1/2"g, 5/16" Wearable
- Sara M. , Washington , DC , UNITED STATES - 2/20/2010