THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS COMPLETELY OUT OF STOCK.
- CLEARANCE ITEM: Only the gauges listed are available.
- This pair of double flared stone plugs are carved from leopard skin jasper.
- These plugs are sold as a matched pair.
- The overall length on all gauges is about 1/2" and the wearable area between the double flares is about 5/16"
- As with all hand made organics, the gauge can vary slightly from the stated gauge.
- While Diablo Organics does a great job of matching the plugs within a pair, no two pairs will have the exact same color and pattern.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
These plugs are marvelous. I love their marbled colors and for stone plugs, they are actually really light weight.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Leopard Skin Jasper Stone Double Flared Plugs: 7/8"
- Molly , Richmond , VA , UNITED STATES - 9/19/2012
I have a thing for leopard skin jasper, and bought these plugs on a whim, even though I recently stretched to 8g and wont be able to wear them for a while. The flare is normal for stone double flared plugs, measuring it with my SN gauge card its about 6g. I look forward to wearing them someday!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Leopard Skin Jasper Stone Double Flared Plugs: 8g
- Annie , St. Louis , MO , UNITED STATES - 12/4/2010
This is some funky looking stone! I can see how this variety of jasper got the leopard skin moniker - its very patchy and spotted! Grey, brown, red, orange, creamy white... very colorful in an organic way. Mine are well-matched but each plug has a unique and interesting pattern on each face. As always, the plugs are superbly made and very smooth. I'm very happy with these!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Leopard Skin Jasper Stone Double Flared Plugs: 1/2"
- Sara M. , Washington , DC , UNITED STATES - 2/20/2010