0g - 1/2"g have an approximate wearable length of 5/16", 9/16"g thru 1"g have an approximate length of 3/8".
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- You can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" gauge (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2" gauge. If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair we had on hand.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is NOT to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Jewelry is NOT intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is NOT intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
I absolutely love these. They are so intricate. They are classy and comfortable. Even my mom loves them and thinks they are appropriate for a business setting.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Horn Double Flared Plugs With Bone Lotus Flower: 1/2"
- Courtney , Murfreesboro , TN , UNITED STATES - 4/2/2012
These are my all-time favorite pair of plugs. They are so pretty--I have received so many complements on them even my mom who thinks my big holes are gross loves these plugs!! The only problem is, I have now stretched my ears larger and need a bigger pair but they have been out of stock forever!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Horn Double Flared Plugs With Bone Lotus Flower: 0g
- Megan , North Liberty , IA , UNITED STATES - 5/20/2009
So I ordered these in 00g and they fit perfectly! I wear them everyday and get compliments left and right. When I ordered them I was kind of nervous since I've never worn double flares, but I had absolutely no problem. =] Thanks steelnavel.com!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Horn Double Flared Plugs With Bone Lotus Flower: 00g
- Heather S. , Statesville , NC , UNITED STATES - 5/3/2009
I originally purchased these in 00 gauge but had to exchange them from the 7/16th size as they were too small. Please note that I typically wear a 10mm/00 gauge double flare or 7/16th single flare and have stretchy healed lobes. The 7/16ths in these worked better for me, so if you wear a 10mm/00 gauge double flare and have stretchy lobes like me, you may want to size up. All in all these plugs are beautiful, very well made, and a steal for the price. I wear mine to work and get lots of compliments.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Horn Double Flared Plugs With Bone Lotus Flower: 7/16"
- Dana , Pittsburgh , PA , UNITED STATES - 3/11/2009